This is a tool strictly for Skyrim modders, not mod users. If you don't understand it or the code being used, then this tool is not for you. It is used for the practice of Skyrim scripting.
- Edit existing script
- Create new script from within the editor
- Quick compile with Ctrl+S
- Compilation error/success window
- Filter for opening script with options of "Starts with" and "Contains"
- Auto complete (SKSE support as well)
- Syntax highlighting
- Customization of highlighting colors from within the editor
- Clean, professional look
- Extreme customization of all features
- Easy to use
- Resizeable/minimizable code and compilation result windows
- Highlighting of words that are the same as selected
- FileDiff tool to show differences between two scripts
- Bookmarking line feature
- Mark line as green/yellow/red
- Multi-language support (currently English/French)
- Comment out current line feature
- Line cloning
- Column selecting
- Custom auto completes
- "Draft" save (save without compiling)
- Code folding
- Macro recording
- Line numbers (toggleable)
- Export to "rtf" or "html"
- Various hot-keys for functions, like Go To Line, Replace, and many more
- Auto update feature or update from within editor (Help>About)
- Online help and support
- Tab functionality, including tab all selected lines
- Copy and paste functionality
- Spell check on commented out areas and strings
- Multiple tabs "files"
- Drag tabs
- Drag and drop files directly in the editor
- Open recent
- Open last session
- Auto open last file at start-up
- Custom tab style
- Syntax highlighting color preset "theme"
- Spelling check as now four styles to choose from. New
- Customizable spelling color. New
- Auto indent New
- definition to event and function words in the editor when mouse over. New
- definition to event and function words in the Auto complete menu when selected. New
- Renaming of script. New
- Able now to create project and copy all the psc and pex to a project name folder. New
- Color themes to main application, you can change the frame color from many color choice. New
- Something new everyday
- Ask and you will get it Installation:
Double click on SkyrimScriptCompiler.exe.
Click Install, and go through the steps. You can install it wherever you want.
Start using it! If it doesn't auto detect your Skyrim path, you can set it by choosing Tools>Skyrim path. Compatibility:
Compatible with Mod Organizer. System Requirements:
If your able to run Skyrim then there shouldn't be any problems with your OS.
.Net Framework 4
The installer that will install all the prerequisite needed.
Hope you enjoy and like always: It's absolutely Free!!! No catch no nag screen or cripple function.